StrategiesRMA | STRATEGIES
1. Church Planting - Rock Maine helps in the training, planning and funding of church plants within Maine.
2. Multi-site Churches - A multi-site church is one church that meets in multiple locations. Multi-site allows existing churches to expand quickly into new communities by their sharing of resources. Multi-site churches have a common mission, a common leadership team, a directors. RMA will help exisiting churches organize and employ this strategy.
3. Adopting Existing Churches - Existing churches that are in agreement with the Rock Maine Association's mission of Helping Maine churches and leaders fulfill the Great Commission may choose to become a part of the Rock Maine Community. These churches may enter in a relationship with Rock Maine by becoming a Friendship, Partnership or Kinship Church. Rock Maine will support these churches by using proven resources to help expand an exisiting presence.
1. Mentoring - Rock Maine provides a monthly mentoring meeting for all credentialed ministers. We focus on both soul care and practical leadership development.
2. Missions Projects - Missions Projects are a powerful way to grow leaders and fulfill the Great Commission at the same time. Together, churches within the Rock Maine network send ministry teams around the world to spread the gospel and meet the never ending needs of humanity. Furthermore, we organize home missions teams to build churches within Maine.
3. Rock University - Rock University is the leadership training arm of the Rock Maine Association. In addition to training, Rock University offers credentials for both licensure and ordination to qualified candidates.
4. Pastoral Supply & Placement - RMA helps link pastors with churches in need. This service if provided for both interim and full-time positions as well as filling pulpits for vacations and sabbaticals.